Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Nephew' s Nap-Mat

My nephew’s baptism is nearly coming soon, but I don’t have any idea what gift to buy for him. So I ask my hubby for some tips on what to buy but I want it to be something useful for my nephew whose 3 months old. Then he said why not surf the net and browse some sites for gift ideas for the baptism. When I saw a Train Quilted Toddler Backpack knew it had to be the one. It’s so cute, adorable and colorful. My nephew can use it for the small diapers and milk bottles. The nap-mat was great for outdoor gatherings, it’s beautiful and there are plenty other designs to choose from. By the way, the colors are really great, you can never go wrong. My favorite part about it is that, it’s soft and so easy to carry and it even has a small, removable pillow and rolls up carrying straps. They’re so easy to clean, just toss them in the washing machine and they’re set. Try also the Medium Backpack you can even embroider your child’s name on the bag. Pretty cool right?

0 comments: