Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hotel Hunt

My hubby and I have long been planning a vacation out of the country. We never had the chance since we got married and had a child. We thought it was inappropriate and impractical. But then again, we’ve been together for more than 10 years now and maybe it’s about time that we finally do it. So we talked it over and I’ll let you in on our travel plan.

Since it will be our first time to travel abroad together, we have lots of places we would like to visit, but we would have to start somewhere right? So we’ve decide to visit Malaysia.

Accor Hotels City Super Sale

My brother in law went to Malaysia on their honeymoon and he said it’s a nice place to visit. I guess that’s what made us decide on the place we’d visit.

So moving on with the plan. First we have to secure a hotel and what better place to search than on the internet. I came across Accor Hotels.com and found lots of budget-friendly deals to die for. It’s a super sale of hotel deals, but if anybody wants to grab these hot deals, you should reserve early because the sale is for a limited time only.

I never hesitated and I took advantage of the sale. I made a reservation on Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside Hotel which cuts the deal up to 60% off the original price. Making travel Accor Hotels City Super Sale

plans is really as easy as a click of the mouse. With these convenience and budget deals, anybody canhave a vacation worth every penny.

Post?slot_id=40515&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments: